Saturday, November 29, 2008

A letter to the Greys


Dear guys,
What's happening?  How's life up in the mother ship?  You guys remember the other night when I was shining that big flash light up into the sky and sending you a message in a version of morris code that I just made up as I went along?  Well I am writing you now cause I got a little worried when you guys didn't respond to my made up morris code flash light message.  Is everything ok?  Were you guys just too busy mutilating cattle or anal-probing trailer park people in the mid west or some shit?  Just kidding, I know you guys learned all you need to know about the insides of our butts already.
So how's shit going back at your home planet in Zeta Reticula?  Do you guys get back there often, or do you mostly chill out at your base on the moon or in the bases the government built for you in the mountains in Utah and Nevada and shit?  Those all sound like pretty sweet digs.  How's the whole DNA manipulation thing going?  Have you guys figured out how to save your soles yet.  I sure hope so.  Made any sweet human/grey mutant babies lately?  Email me a picture if you have.  So I gotta run, write me back when you have a sec.
Peace in the middle east,
and stay black and on the attack.
Tyler H Brown

P.S.  Could you guys please just email me back and not come to me in the middle of the night while I'm asleep, cause that shit sounds scary as fuck, unless maybe you guys could disguise your selves as some super hot and horny chicks who really wanna do it, cause that would be super cool.

No comments: